Saturday 23 June 2012

God Love Church Worship


Christianity is not about what we do as much as what we allow Jesus Christ to do in us.
It is not about what I am but what He has made me.
And it is not about who I am but who I am when I am in Him. Jesus said :John 15:4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

The greatest act of love the world will ever know is what Jesus did for me. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Doubt and fear, are the great deception used by the devil to separate us from God's love. Many times (over 60 times in my bible) and to many different people In old and new testament it is said: Do not fear or: fear not.

Communion brings me to the place where Jesus gave up all he had and all He was in order to rescue me from the disaster that was awaiting me. He took upon Himself all that I deserved in order that I might enjoy all that He has.
Thank you Jesus for the broken body and the spilled precious blood; for the principal thing called LOVE. Amen.


Erick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you love / not love this post?
I would appreciate your response to what you have just read.
Please leave your feedback here.